Information pursuant to articles 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 / 2003 (Privacy Code) and 13
EU Regulation n. 679 / 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR)
the Cultural Association MIX Milano has great respect for the privacy of its users and its associates and the rights associated with it. The personal data you provide are processed in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, pursuant to the aforementioned Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 (Privacy Code) and the EU Regulations 679 / 2016 (GDPR). In particular, we inform you that:
1) the personal data you entered will be processed, even in electronic form, only by personnel appointed by the Executive Council of the Cultural Association MIX Milano, for the purpose of sending informative or promotional material (mailings and newsletters) relating to the institutional activities of the 'Association or events organized by partners of the Association. In the event that the user has explicitly requested registration with the Cultural Association MIX Milano, the purpose of the processing is explicitly the possibility of refusing such use, exercising, free of charge and at any time, the right of opposition pursuant to the articles . 130, paragraph 4, D.lgs. 196 / 2003, and 21 of the EU Regulation 679 / 2016 in the manner described further on;
2) the personal data you provide will not be communicated to external public or private subjects or to other associations or partners;
3) In particular the treatments carried out are the following:
a) Management of the members
In compliance with the tax laws in force, the MIX Milano Association requires each member to provide name, surname, email or telephone number, place and date of birth (alternatively tax code), residence. These data are processed exclusively on the server of the Cultural Association MIX Milano.
Data processed: Name, Surname, email, date and place of birth (alternatively tax code), residence - Place of processing: Italy.
By registering for the newsletter, the User's email address is automatically inserted into a list of contacts to which email messages containing information relating to the Association's institutional activities or events organized by the Association's partners may be transmitted. This information could be associated with facilitation methods for entering these events. The User's email address could also be added to this list as a result of registering on the website www.festivalmixmilano.com. Data processing is carried out with the MailUp tool, an address management service and sending of email messages provided by MailUp SpA:
c) Access to the "Festival Mix Milano" APP:
Access to the "MI Milan" APP involves the insertion of some personal data necessary for access to the "Digievents" platform, managed by the company "GoApp srl", in order to take advantage of some services offered by the Association mainly during the annual event "Festival MIX Milano" and in particular:
• access to the event
• vote on the "Audience Award for Best Feature Film"
In the event that the user uses the "Festival MIX Milano" APP to ask to become an associate, he is included in the treatment described in point a).
d) Journalists accreditation at the MIX Festival Milan (annual event, duration = 4 days)
Through the website www.festivalmixmilano.com, and in particular in the section "Festival / Press / Accreditation", journalists and journalists who intend to participate in the event as journalists with whom they collaborate can enter their data to receive a entry credit. These data are not stored on the servers of the website but are immediately transferred to the Association's server where they are processed exclusively to produce the accreditation documentation.
Data processed: Name, Surname, email, address, city, mobile number - Place of processing: Italy.
4) Your data will be processed according to the logic indicated above and, in any case, so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The same data will also be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
5) No IT techniques are used on the website www.festivalmixmilano.com for the direct acquisition of personal identification data (with the exception of the treatment illustrated in point 3.d) or profiling systems.
Twitter share button
When you create or access a Twitter account, cookies are stored on your computer to stay connected to your account when you visit http://www.twitter.com again. The "share on Twitter" button, when used on our website, is hosted by Twitter and the browser sends the cookie information to Twitter. This data is used by Twitter to associate the "Share" button with your account. This information is not accessible to us, and no data is sent to us by Twitter. More information on the privacy of Twitter regarding this cookie is available here.
Facebook share button
When you create or access an account on Facebook, cookies are stored on your computer to stay connected to your account when you visit http://www.facebook.com again. The "share on Facebook" button, when used on our website, is hosted by Facebook and the browser sends the cookie information to Facebook. This data is used by Facebook to associate the "Share" button with your account. This information is not accessible to us, and no data is sent to us by Facebook. More information on the privacy of Facebook regarding this cookie is available here.
6) The user, in his quality of interested in the treatment, can exercise the rights of which in the art. 7 of the legislative decree 196 / 2003 and art.15-22 of the EU Regulation, by virtue of which you can request and obtain information about your data, the purposes and methods of processing, updating, rectification, the integration, cancellation, anonymization and blocking, the data retention period and, finally, to oppose the processing of the same, sending the relative request by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint / report / appeal to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data pursuant to articles 141 and ss. of the Privacy Code and 77 of the EU Regulation 679 / 2016. The interested party can avail himself, for the exercise of his rights, of natural persons, bodies, associations or organizations, conferring, for this purpose, written proxy. The interested party may also be assisted by a trusted person. To know your rights, to lodge a complaint / report / appeal and always be up-to-date on the legislation regarding the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data, the interested party may contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, consulting the website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
7) The data processor is the "MIX Milan Cultural Association", with registered office at Via Tantardini 15 - 20136 MILAN - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org